[News] [Linux] As Little As 3 Developers Can Create a Linux Superstar

Sabayon's Fabio Erculiani: "Users first and choice makes the tasty dessert
among the distro's"

,----[ Quote ]
| After a month of absence I visited Distrowatch again, and found
| out I definitely missed something. A new Gentoo-based almost
| Ubuntu-like* distribution - called Sabayon (an Italian dessert)
| Linux - seemed to have appeared almost out of nowhere recently
| including a full-blown portal website. This is even more true if
| you know Sabayon Linux only has three main developers.
|
| "Let's give this a spin" I thought, and I was stunned: "How did
| these developers make the most progressive but still stable
| desktop I have ever seen, with out-of-the-box 3D-desktop
| experience and tons of applications - all fitting on a LiveDVD?"
| Soon, the distribution reached its preliminary goal of surpassing
| Gentoo at Distrowatch and became the fastest growing distribution
| of the last few months. To those who don't know Sabayon Linux yet,
| I'd say: "If less is more, than Sabayon Linux is most at least".

Five reasons to love Sabayon

,----[ Quote ]
| There you have it. A really fast, bleeding edge distro with great
| hardware detection and 3D controls. Sabayon Linux is worth a look
| if you're undecided on what to pick.
`----

http://distrogue.blogspot.com/2007/05/five-reasons-to-love-sabayon.html

vista killer : sabayon 3.26 et beryl2rc1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ8IIyikhkc