Re: [News] [Linux] More Videos Demonstrate Cutting-edge KDE 4

> KDE 4 news: Plasma icons, Solid information and taskbar mockups

It's good to know that village idiots like Roy Schestowitz can get a job as
a paid spammer.

"By the way, my uncle is is a terrible (and probably terminal) state, so I
don't know if I'll be posting as usual (if at all) in days to come. Just as
a headsup/warning, you know. Needless to say, I am in a bad mood."

- Roy Schestowitz the liar