[News] [Rival] The Microsoft Bully Sues Small Company

  • Subject: [News] [Rival] The Microsoft Bully Sues Small Company
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2007 05:48:44 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Microsoft sues Immersion for contract breach

,----[ Quote ]
| We entered into a binding licensing agreement with Immersion and are seeking
| to have that agreement honored," Microsoft Associate General Counsel Steve
| Aeschbacher said in a statement. "Microsoft licenses technology both in and
| out and relies on these agreements to be honored and enforced. Our request to
| the court is that all companies and industry partners should play by the same
| rules and that the binding agreement we signed with Immersion be honored."
`----

http://news.com.com/8301-10784_3-9730964-7.html?part=rss&subj=news&tag=2547-1_3-0-20

Another patent spat has erupted, but it involves different companies and it's
about television technology.

Related:

"Human Greed Has No Bounds," Says MSFT in Fee Dispute

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft, he adds, is "seeking to punish counsel that has cost them a lot
| of money by increasing [the settlement] value to Wisconsin class members."
`----

http://blogs.wsj.com/law/2007/03/14/fee-fight-involving-microsoft-breaks-out-in-wisconsin/
http://tinyurl.com/yptw58

Maybe he was looking at the mirror.