Re: [News] [Linux] Torvalds Likes Tivoization, GPLv3 Misconceptions Rebutted

> Dual-Licensing Linux Kernel with GPL V2 and GPL V3
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Linus: I think Tivoization is *good*...
> `----
>
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2007/6/17/303
>
> Quite rude/blunt as usual

Of course a damn idiot like you would think that Linus is rude. Then again,
he's done nothing for the Linux kernel compared to a true genius spammer
like you. right moron?

"By the way, my uncle is is a terrible (and probably terminal) state, so I
don't know if I'll be posting as usual (if at all) in days to come. Just as
a headsup/warning, you know. Needless to say, I am in a bad mood."

- Roy Schestowitz the liar