[News] [Linux] The Story of the Linux Mind Behind Asterisk

  • Subject: [News] [Linux] The Story of the Linux Mind Behind Asterisk
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 15:26:00 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Auburn native blazes technology trail [Mark Spencer, Digium]

,----[ Quote ]
| “Historically our technology has been valuable to those who understand
| Linux and Asterisk, but now we’re bringing it to other technologies who
| don’t really care about the program,” Spencer said. “It’s easy to start
| without having to know how it works.”
`----

http://www.oanow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=OAN%2FMGArticle%2FOAN_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1173351682737&path=%20news

Also today (indirectly related to Asterisk):

X-Wrt extends OpenWrt router firmware

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://tips.linux.com/tips/07/06/11/1144252.shtml?tid=100&tid=11