Re: Roy's Right - MS Preparing for a Linux World - What Will They Do?

On Mon, 18 Jun 2007 03:02:46 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> ____/ chrisv on Monday 18 June 2007 01:43 : \____
>
> I can't recall if 20% of the the PCs in China get shipped with Linux,
> but that careless remark from Rozzie makes me think that I should no
> longer read those post.

If you can't back it up with facts, then it is not true.
As for China shipping Linux PCs, you omit the part about them removing
Linux and installing Windows. Pirated Windows, but Windows.
As for you reading or not reading my posts, who cares?
I certainly don't read 99 percent of your re-posted hash.
Even in it's .130 beta state, pan is able to send you right to the
trashcan where the vast majority of your verbose ramblings belong.