Re: Zune Tats

Roy Schestowitz wrote:
Rafael on Monday
BearItAll wrote:

That's a shame, in a couple years time he'll be getting
pissed off with everyone asking him the question 'What's a
zune?'.

OTOH, if it were a tatoo of Tux, that would make a worthy
statement:

http://monyscurry.com/tattoo.htm

At the bottom of the page is a picture of a pretty lass with
Tux on her back.    :-)

<SNIP>

Don't forget body painting.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/df/Body_painting.JPG

Ummm, being the moderate type, I was never into eyeing, let alone touching a body painted woman, even if Tux themed. However, I wouldn't mind cuddling one with a little tatoo of Tux. :-)

--
Cheers, Rafael

http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm