Re: [News] FBI tries to fight zombie hordes

[H]omer wrote:

> Verily I say unto thee, that The Ghost In The Machine spake thusly:
>
>> My tax dollars at work.  Still, it's a logical step,
>> given the rather bad situation we have now.
>>
>> Maybe they can bill the hackers -- or Microsoft?
>
> There is a less expensive option.
>
> "The FBI recommends GNU/Linux".
>
> Problem solved.

It's reassuring to see that a company's conflict of interests and security
neglect lead to its own demise.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | BadVista? I guess it makes Vista a dog.
http://Schestowitz.com  |     GNU/Linux     �     PGP-Key: 0x74572E8E
Mem:    515500k total,   459300k used,    56200k free,     8752k buffers