Re: Microsoft Reporter Told Off for Lying About Mac OS

On Jun 15, 12:16 pm, Ramon F Herrera <r...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jun 14, 9:45 am, Tom Shelton <tom_shel...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

> > On Jun 14, 6:43 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> > wrote:
>
> > > Windows Bimbo Says OS X Leopard Looks Like Vista.
>
> > > ,----[ Quote ]
> > > `----
>
> > >http://mac360.com/index.php/mac360/comments/windows_bimbo_says_os_x_l...
>
> > Except that, like all MS haters, she actually ignores history...  And
> > if you want a spcific - I'm talking about her comments about dashboard
> > and widgets in Apple.  I've been doing some research, and here is the
> > timeline of the various widgets libraries...
>
> And what would be the purpose of a research on *leak* timelines?

To discover the truth of accusations - or should we all just blindly
believe anything negative about MS?

> Is that good to figure out what OS developers are more gossipy?

Did you read the link - the leak was actual working versions of the
os.  I'm sorry, if it doesn't fit in to your narrow view of MS, but
the facts are they had working implementations years before Mac OS X.

--
Tom Shelton