[News] [Linux] Will Microsoft Lock Linux Users Out of Web-based Office?

Introducing Office 2007 Web Edition, the Google Docs & Spreadsheets Killer

,----[ Quote ]
| "So is this what Office 2007 Web Edition might look like? Maybe.
| I would hazard a guess that it would be done in Silverlight and
| not Flash though," Senior asks. Well? Is it?
`----

http://news.softpedia.com/news/Introducing-Office-2007-Web-Edition-the-Google-Docs-Spreadsheets-Killer-57178.shtml
http://tinyurl.com/yql55o

Related:

Microsoft's 'Everywhere' excludes Linux

,----[ Quote ]
| This browser add-on enables rendering of WPF content, but
| "Everywhere" doesn't include Linux.

No Demand For Browser-Based Microsoft Office?

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070427/33730_id.html?.v=1