Re: dvd burner is to slow

__/ [  caroline_peek@xxxxxxxxx ] on Wednesday 13 June 2007 03:55 \__

>  I have windows vista. The dvd burner is to slow. It took me 8 hours
> to burn a dvd. Is there any way to make it faster? Could I be doing it
> wrong or is thia the way it is? If there is a fast one I could use the
> info. Thanks

If the problem is with Windows Vista, why are you asking in a Linux
newsgroup? You could, for example, at least as a workaround, use a Linux
Live CD from which to burn DVDs. You could also install Linux on a vacant
partition.

Vista is known to have some burning issues (pun). Have a look here:

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Turn up the jukebox and tell me a lie"
  4:05am  up 1 day 20:01,  8 users,  load average: 2.07, 1.50, 1.05