Re: toolbar PR export brewing?

__/ [ T.J. ] on Tuesday 12 June 2007 19:35 \__

>> __/ [ Denise ] on Monday 11 June 2007 23:47 \__
>>
>>> A couple of my long-established websites are alternating between their
>>> usual PRs (5 & 6) and a PR0 on my Google Toolbar - just as often happens
>>> in
>>> the week or so before a fresh PR export.
>>>
>>> Checking the datacenters via the tool at http://livepr.raketforskning.com
>>> shows the same thing. (Though not for all my sites, just some.)
>>
>> Speaking of tools, after a month of broken APIs, I was sad to discover
>> that
>> Tippy's tools have been pulled down. It's a shame to se that tools which
>> complement Google in some sense are being throw to the dogs... Akin to
>> Microsoft threatening to sue its own MVP for developing a plugin that
>> Microsoft software benefits from (apparently not *financially*). That was
>> last week. This week they send a c&D to enthusiasts behind Loghorn Reborn.
>> Google killed Gaia last years, didn't they?
>>
>> Anyone knows a Web-based tool that keeps track of SERP positions in
>> multiple
>> DCs?
>>

> http://www.mcdar.net/dance/index.php

Thanks. I haven't used it a while, not sure why... I can remember them going
offline for a while, due to heavy load (demand).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Avoid missing ball for higher score"
roy      pts/7                         Tue Jun 12 12:17 - 12:26  (00:09)