[News] [OSS] Red Hat's Open Source Marketplace Officially Launched, Companies Brag About Figures

Red Hat site offers open-source business app stacks

,----[ Quote ]
| Red Hat Inc. on May 10 officially rolled out Red Hat Exchange, an
| online service that aims to deliver preconfigured, fully integrated
| solution stacks for 14 Red Hat Enterprise Linux-compatible business
| applications. In actuality, the site has just opened up for business.

Openbravo Reaches 200,000 Downloads

,----[ Quote ]
| Ever since the launching of its product, Openbravo has remained a
| popular download on SourceForge.net: the world's largest
| development and download repository of open source code and
| applications.
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070611006155&newsLang=en

Qlusters Expands as openQRM Adoption Doubles Again

,----[ Quote ]
| With more than 87,000 downloads since the project launched in
| January 2006, Qlusters continues to build momentum as the
| number of new users that have deployed openQRM continues to
| grow, including innovative deployments at GemStone, Discovery
| Mining and Sun Country CabelVision.
`----

http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070611005193&newsLang=en

The news release of Zenoss 2.0 has just been made official (after a lot of
buzz and many downloads):

Zenoss Releases New Version of Open Source IT Management Product
http://home.businesswire.com/portal/site/google/index.jsp?ndmViewId=news_view&newsId=20070611005833&newsLang=en

10 Open Source Apps for Enterprise Users

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.intranetjournal.com/articles/200706/pij_06_11_07a.html