Re: OSX Leopard - 300 New Features!

__/ [ AB ] on Tuesday 12 June 2007 02:17 \__

> On 2007-06-11, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:
>> __/ [ Oxford ] on Monday 11 June 2007 19:56 \__
>>
>>> This was a big day for Unix based fans!
>>>
>>> Apple showed more of the killer features that are coming out in October
>
>> Features cannot be quantified, you know? Neither can packages. It leads to
>> comparing Apples with oranges.
>
> Oxtard doesn't comprehend things you might say to him that have reason
> and/or logic applied. He makes Trent Allen Black look like a Mensa
> member.
>
> Be kind to the dumb animal. Score him -9999 so you don't have to
> witness his self-inflicted embarrassment.

Yes, I regretted replying when I saw that the Mac trolls (not just him) could
not contain themselves (maybe they got horny watching the Jobs keynote or
something) and had to invade unrelated group and stick their cocks in that
tiny hole. This just doesn't belong here. I don't post Linux advocacy in
non-Linux NGs.

Microsoft: a device for converting public ignorance into cash
roy      pts/7                         Tue Jun 12 03:07 - 03:07  (00:00)