Re: embrace® engulf® and devour® ..

__/ [ Doug Mentohl ] on Tuesday 12 June 2007 09:21 \__

> "Microsoft® and Novell® are collaborating to help you reduce costs and
> complexity in your mixed-IT environment"
>
> "we're developing new solutions .. with clearly defined intellectual
> property rights"
>
> "Get SUSE Linux Enterprise Server in Microsoft Virtual Hard Disk (VHD)
> format now"
>
> http://www.moreinterop.com/

They try to force everyone to use a distro from which they take a share
('tax'). Would you believe that their hypervisor is now made to work only
with SUSE? That perhaps is their plan... channel everyone to the shop which
hands over protection money. Where's Neelie?

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: sheep outnumber people in NZ
         run-level 5  Jun 11 08:03                   last=S