[News] [Rival] Microsoft is Claimed to Have Admitted XBox Failure

XBox 360: Bill Still Doesn't Get It

,----[ Quote ]
| Microsoft Knows Their Strategy is Broken - Finally
|
| And how do I know this? Read these quotes from a recent Bloomberg
| interview posted on spong.com 06/08/2007:
|
| Microsoft has indicated that it plans to make a stronger play for the
| casual market in order to expand its demographic.
`----

http://biz.yahoo.com/seekingalpha/070611/37919_id.html?.v=1

Still losing close $1 billion every year, with aggregated losses of over $5
billion. Market presence and advertising is no sign of success.

Related:

Rumor: Is Microsoft cheating their [Xbox 360] sales?

,----[ Quote ]
| All in all, there are some sobering thoughts with very broad implications
| for any company if that were true. That being said, would you buy
| from Microsoft, or any other company for that matter, if they were
| cheating their sales?
`----

http://xbox360.qj.net/Rumor-Is-Microsoft-cheating-their-sales-/pg/49/aid/89595

Software Notebook: Microsoft's cash pile isn't what it used to be

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/business/309852_software02.html