Re: [Linux] Microsoft's Linux Obsession, Apple Anvy

__/ [ Rex Ballard ] on Monday 11 June 2007 12:37 \__

> Many ISVs have already backpedaled on Vista, and have now begun
> testing their applications with Crossover to assure that their
> applications will run under Crossover as well as Windows.

Are you aware of Novell's redacted disclosure and what it /appears/ to imply
about Wine and Crossover, despite Novell's stubborn denial (save face)?

I am aware that you discussed this before, but let's just wait and see
Microsoft's next step (they make a step or two every week. They pace it down
a bit in order for people to digest and absorb some FUD, then observe the
reaction).

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Falsity implies anything
roy      pts/5        cg001a.halls.man Mon Jun 11 13:21   still logged in