Re: video: Inner working of One Laptop per Child (OLPC) Mesh Networking

__/ [ Jim Hubbard ] on Monday 11 June 2007 00:17 \__

http://geekvideo.blogspot.com/2007/06/inner-working-of-one-laptop-per-child.html

> Sweet concept!
>
> I hope it's GPL3'd so Microsoft cannot use the mesh concept in its UMPCs or
> "Surface" PCs.

A point many people seem to miss is that OLPC has this capability which is
one among many reasons those other 'contenders' (the one from Asustek for
example) are simply not suitable for the market OLPC addresses.

Tasks: 120 total,   1 running, 116 sleeping,   0 stopped,   3 zombie