Re: [News] [Linux] Thousands More Linux Desktops in South African Schools

In article <Gs-dnY6dI9lz9RjbnZ2dnUVZ_h7inZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
 Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Your definition of "f**kwit reply" seems to be "a reply that points out
> > an error in your comment, or a contradiction with positions you've taken
> > in other comments".  If you don't want those kinds of replies, you could
> > consider stopping making errors, and taking consistent positions.
> >

> BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  Isn't that just too bad.  Ever heard of free
> speech, or are you one of the liberal communists that is against freedom
> of speech?

Yes, Roy has the freedom to make errors, and to take contradictory
positions in different threads.  And the rest of us have freedom of
speech, too, which means we can point out those errors and
contradictions.

--
--Tim Smith