Re: Success Story: Linux in a hotel business.

____/ Linonut on Saturday 30 June 2007 03:18 : \____

> After takin' a swig o' grog, Jan Kandziora belched out this bit o' wisdom:
>
>> Hope the story wasn't too long or boring. If you found any spelling or
>> grammar mistakes, you are allowed to correct or distribute them. ^^;
>>
>> Kind regards
>
> Nice story.
>
> I have to confess I was waiting for the "and then they all went back to
> Windows" punchline.

I enjoyed the story as well. Going back to Windows is a rarity, but where it
happens, people make a lot of noise about it. Many migrations to Linux are
quiet. Sometimes it's because of competitive advantage (secret 'sauce'), but
probably not in this particular case.