Re: [News] Living It Magazine Confirms That Linux is Not Hard to Use

____/ Mark Kent on Friday 29 June 2007 16:43 : \____

> Dr Gang Green <gg@xxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>>
>> "Roy Schestowitz" <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> Linux v Windows - what's best on the desktop?
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]

>>> experience
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://living-it.co.uk/pages.asp?id=85
>>
>> Nice IIS server and ASP page that's serving this article.
>>

> How embarassing for Microsoft.  Why do you highlight this - I thought
> that you were a Microsoft troll - are you now in the process of
> highlighting their losses?

I assuming that the links in all my other posts come from Linux/Apache becuase
Mr. Nutts (sic) said nothing about them.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows: as good as Richard Stallman's dental higiene
 17:00:02 up 12 days, 22:28,  4 users,  load average: 1.11, 1.01, 0.92