Re: AISE Stats: 20/06/2007-26/06/2007

> Interesting statistics; I suspect they encourage blanket quoting, while it
> is better netiquette to selectively quote the bit you are responding to, not
> the whole darn thread. makes for easier reading and less boredom.

In the minds of the web site promotion desperate; the bigger the post
gets, the more repetitious it becomes, then the better it is. You'll
notice this often happening in teams of two or three writers,
basically writing about nothing meaningful at all but throwing in
keyphrase rich text between each other's quotes and making sure to get
a couple of links in the sig each time.

Pitiful web site promotion technique. Not as bad here as it used to be
since many of the SE manipulators stay away from controversy because
of their of fear of being discovered and reported.

--

Fred
http://www.rezultz-web-site-promotion.com/