Re: Why Linux is more secure than Windows, and why it runs better...

Verily I say unto thee, that BearItAll spake thusly:

> MS had access to the worlds best developers, I can't believe that any of the
> greater teams of developers I know of would fail to put together a good
> safe OS in the 5 years that they had to do it in, unless they were
> seriously inhibited.

AFAICT all the real talent at MS has gone, replaced by HB1-visa
personnel, presumably as a cost-cutting exercise. Meanwhile Sweaty B.,
in a series of evermore desperate measures, leads MS down into the gutter.

--
K.
http://slated.org

.----
| "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They
|  never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our
|  people, and neither do we." - George (Dubya) Bush.
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 10:07:09 up  3:04,  2 users,  load average: 0.49, 1.05, 0.92