Re: [News] BBC: Oh no! The EU is after us for being Microsoft's b**ch and forcing Windows+DRM

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 27 June 2007 12:01 : \____

>> ____/ spike1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday 27 June 2007 00:16 : \____
>>
>>> [H]omer <spam@xxxxxxx> did eloquently scribble:

>>> Seems appropriate... Pact with the devil an' all that.
>>
>> RAKT would have suited better... you defend media with DRM, we defend
>> Windows. It's quite the racket.
>>

> Ahh, starts to make sense.

New article (glorifying the BBC of course):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/rss/-/1/hi/technology/6245062.stm

See what Mr Highfield, a Hollywood martionette, has to say.

"I am fundamentally committed to universality, to getting the BBC iPlayer to
everyone in the UK who pays their licence fee," said Mr Highfield.

Errr.... so how come you chose the Microsoft monopoly route?

It's outrageous. I hope that Iain and Mark will get their complaint in the EU
warmly accepted. It's the type of nepotism and favouritism nonesense that get
people deeper and deeper in monoculture. The BBC covers up for Mr Highfield.
The good ol' boyz club.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: Brazil spans 47.8% of S. America
Tasks: 124 total,   1 running, 123 sleeping,   0 stopped,   0 zombie