Re: [News] [Linux] More Speculations About Google Entering the Linux Desktop Market

____/ Mark Kent on Wednesday 27 June 2007 14:32 : \____

http://www.osweekly.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=2587&Itemid=449

> Gods - someone tell their editor "If Google /were/ smart, they would..."

Well, I (and others) told him off for a very misleading headline that leads to
speculation. He doesn't usually do this, in his defence. Crazy headlines are
the INQ and Reg's expertise (same founder). Dvorak is the symbol of
flames/trolling. Earlier today he pulled an anti-iPhone flame. Mary Jo Foley
followed his footsteps recently and he even mentioned him in the controversial
post (something along the lines of "I'm not trying to pull a Dvorak here,
but..."). Bear in mind that Mary is valued for journalistic integrity, so this
was a big mistake for her. She first interviewed Bill Gates when both of them
were in their twenties.

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Useless fact: A dragonfly only lives for one day
Tasks: 115 total,   1 running, 113 sleeping,   1 stopped,   0 zombie