Re: [News] [Linux] Another User Likes His New Dell Linux

____/ Jamie Hart on Wednesday 27 June 2007 11:06 : \____

> Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
>
>> ____/ AB on Wednesday 27 June 2007 01:26 : \____
>>
>>> On 2007-06-26, Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> claimed:

>>> Personally, I think they could all go.
>>>
>>> I don't recall what exactly started you using them, but I strongly
>>> suspect it was either directly or indirectly caused by the griping of
>>> trolls.* To /hell/ with what they do or don't want!
>>>
>>> * For example, Timmy, who bitch(ed|es); Hardon, who bitch(ed|es);
>>> Ewik, who bitch(ed|es); so on.
>>
>> Yes, blame the trolls, I guess.
>>
> Hey! I resent that.
>
> You added the suplementary tags because, while I (and others, I can't
> remember who) like to see linux news, I don't want to read stuff about
> Microsoft or windows.
>
> Anyway, as far as I'm concerned, you can get rid of everything except
> the [rival] tag.  I still filter on that.

Yeah, I remembered this seconds after I had posted the previous message. It was
actually something that was intended to help separate types of posts. I'll do
just that then...

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Y |-(1^2)|^(1/2)+1 K
 11:20:01 up 10 days, 16:48,  5 users,  load average: 1.41, 2.01, 2.15