Re: [News] [Linux] QuakeWars Will Be Ported for GNU/Linux Gamers

____/ [H]omer on Tuesday 26 June 2007 18:36 : \____

>> http://www.theinquirer.net/default.aspx?article=40579
>>
>> Ubuntu was 'ported' from Linux to Windows. :-p
>>
>> New site:
>>
>> http://wubi-installer.org/
>
> 'Bout time they caught up with Debian:
>
> http://goodbye-microsoft.com/
>
> :)

Yes, I was going to mention this too. They have a new site design and many
blogs are mentioning or reviewing it.

This has become a popular tool for people to covert a Windows PC into a
dual-boot machine. They'll have some 'practice' with the new platform and
later complete a migration. Luckily, Vista is a dead end and people know it.

Good news today... Dell expands Ubuntu offers, says it's happy with the number
of sales and H-P says that it's likely to join that Ubuntu bandwagon. Good
times for Linux!

In a perfect world, all high-velocity impacts make fine orange juice
 04:05:01 up 10 days,  9:33,  5 users,  load average: 2.31, 1.88, 1.77