[News] [Linux] Hewlett-Packard Hopes to Offer Preinstalled Linux Laptops and Desktops Shortly

  • Subject: [News] [Linux] Hewlett-Packard Hopes to Offer Preinstalled Linux Laptops and Desktops Shortly
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 03:14:28 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Earlier on:

"Sources close to HP tell me the company hope to offer PCs with Ubuntu Linux
pre-installed in a few months--or perhaps even a few weeks..." -- SeekingAlpha

I somehow overlooked this part and focused on Dell's statement about
satisfaction with Linux sales. It probably won't take long until they expand
this to the international market.

Desktop Debian Etch (and Ubuntu)

,----[  ]
`----