Re: [Linux] More Linux Rave Reviews (Even in PCWorld)

On Jun 26, 5:41 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> openSUSE 10.2 - A Review
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Overall, openSUSE 10.2 is great to use and feels as though it runs faster
> | than any other distribution on my laptop. I would highly recommend using 10.2
> | for Linux beginners or people looking for a great out-of-the-box operating
> | system, even though it does require minimal accompanying downloads. For
> | advanced users, I think that openSUSE should be given a chance and I think
> | many power users are watching the release of 10.3 very closely. I never seem
> | to hear details about KDE 4 without at least a mention of openSUSE 10.3.
> `----
>
> http://shiftbackspace.com/2007/06/24/opensuse-102-a-review/
>
> Very positive review in the following page, too...
>
> Reviews : Software : Operating Systems : Linux
>
> http://www.pcworld.idg.com.au/index.php/taxid;2027692640;pid;3729;pt;1

It's still my favorite and the one I use on my desktop at home.

I like that Ubuntu has made it "Big Time", but I still look forward to
consumers having a choice of preinstalled Suse from a major PC
retailer like HP.