Re: [News] Virtualisation Puts Microsoft's Business in Jeopardy, Google Can Ignore

"DFS" <nospam@xxxxxxxx> writes:

> Gordon wrote:
>> DFS wrote:

>>> Of course it does.  You know, Gordon, if you can't post without
>>> being wrong nearly 100% of the time, you should quit posting.
>>>

>> Of course it does NOT - there is no option for setting up a
>> non-Windows virtual machine in Virtual PC 2007 - I know, unlike you,
>> because I've tried - there are many posts on the MS Virtual PC
>> newsgroup about this....
>
> Good goat, man:
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=Linux+on+Virtual+PC+2007

Someone should take that shovel off of Gordon. He's entering
uncharted territories of idiocy. Well, except for the lone flag flapping
in the drizzle that says "Peter was here".

--
"There is no such thing as intellectual property" - Marky Kent (in COLA  Nov-2006)