Re: Find Huge MCSE resources...

____/ BearItAll on Tuesday 26 June 2007 11:39 : \____

>  james.stuart00@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
>

>> Are you looking for MCSE resources to prepare for your exam? If you
>> are, then this is the right place for you to visit...
>> http://www.it-techexperts.com/MCSE/GAWin015.asp
>
> Wow, I passed, I got 100%. Here's my exam paper if you want to make notes.
>
> Q1. How do virus's get into the system?
> A1. It is fully automatic so no need for user intervention.

Unless intervention is the plugging of the ethernet cable and power on.

> Q2. Why does the system crash on a regular basis?
> A2. Because it's totally crappy.

Nothing is perfect. There's bitrot as well, says Mr. gates.

> Q3. Which MS Windows version is the safest?
> A3. Vista, because no one can get anything to run on it.

I thought it "because the Microsoft Gods say so".

> Write those on your wrist before you go into the exam and you'll do alright.
> They were more questions but I can't think of them right now, maybe the
> other people in here can add them.

I think we're being rude. :-(

Roy S. Schestowitz      | Windows O/S: who ownZ you tod4y?
         run-level 2  2007-06-16 18:32                   last=