[News] [Linux] Puppy Derivative from Vietnam Added to DW

  • Subject: [News] [Linux] Puppy Derivative from Vietnam Added to DW
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:36:28 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
DistroWatch Weekly, Issue 208, 25 June 2007

,----[ Quote ]
| In the news section, we take a look at the importance of the various
| language-specific distributions on the market, examine the new features in
| Ubuntu 7.10, introduce a new YaST module for creating custom live CDs, and
| link to a story featuring the PCLinuxOS Control Center. Finally, don't miss
| the excellent article written by Linux Weekly News on the subject of
| backporting newer software and patches into a stable distribution.
`----

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070625

New addition...

http://distrowatch.com/weekly.php?issue=20070625#new

"Hacao Linux is a Vietnamese desktop distribution based on Puppy Linux. The
project's main purpose is to provide a complete, yet light-weight operating
system that can run on low-specification computers. The entire user interface
of Hacao Linux has been translated into Vietnamese."

Related:

Hacao Linux 2.16 Professional released

,----[ Quote ]
`----