Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Gives Rewards to Fans (Buys Fanfare?)

  • Subject: Re: [News] [Rival] Microsoft Gives Rewards to Fans (Buys Fanfare?)
  • From: Manny <manny@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 00:09:11 -0500
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
teh Liar wrote:
Zune tattoo guy gets Microsoft's attention

,----[ Quote ]
| The man so devoted to all things Zune that he got not one but two Zune | tattoos looks to have finally drawn the attention of Microsoft itself, | which has decided to fly its biggest fan out to Redmond and give him | the star treatment.
`----

http://www.engadget.com/2007/06/21/zune-tattoo-guy-gets-microsofts-attention/

This is very questionable because it means they can buy fans and lure people
into grassroots using awards. Vista laptops, anyone?

Robin Miller snags a Zune and that's OK, yet when someone else receives one it's very questionable.

You're a fucking retard.

,----[ Quote ]
| I spent December seventh, eighth, and ninth in Seattle as Microsoft's

And, as a free bonus, Microsoft gave me a free Zune to pass on to a developer who wants to put Linux on it or make a utility that will allow it to interact with a PC running Linux.