[News] [Linux] Linux Training is Expanding to More Nations

  • Subject: [News] [Linux] Linux Training is Expanding to More Nations
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 05:47:54 +0100
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Linux Professional Institute Announces New Training Partners around the World

,----[ Quote ]
| Alain Abreo of Net Security Solutions in Colombia emphasized the
| importance of LPI certification as part of an overall training
| strategy: "Open Source and Linux are of increasing importance
| within the corporate sector in Colombia and there is a real
| necessity for these companies to have trained professionals.
| Our alliance with LPI is an important opportunity as it will
| demonstrate that Colombians have skills and knowledge in Linux
| which meets world-wide standards."
`----

http://www.linuxpr.com/releases/9795.html#639325688224225675

Related:

Canonical and NT+C Südwest GmbH Partner to Deliver Ubuntu Certified
Professional Training in Germany

,----[ Quote ]
| "The uptake of Linux in Germany has increased dramatically over the
| past two years. Canonical produces the fastest growing and most
| popular Linux distribution, partnering with them is of great
| importance not only to us, but to German businesses," added Hugo
| Schröer, CEO at NT+C Südwest GmbH.
`----

http://prweb.com/releases/2007/3/prweb513886.htm

SA's first Linux training academy