Re: Yahoo 'Suspends' Linux or BSD users!

____/ [H]omer on Friday 22 June 2007 13:33 : \____

>> http://digg.com/linux_unix/Yahoo_is_Book_Burning_Linux_BSD_Open_Source
>
> Thanks for crushing my server :)

It's making waves, e.g.:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Will_Yahoo_Censor_This_Too

They got Slated. Poor Yahoo named and shamed.

>> Bear in mind that Yahoo not only uses *BSD. Recently, amid the
>> RHT-ORCL tiffs, it emerged that Yahoo uses GNU/Linux as well. Plenty
>> of it in fact...
>
> So does Novell, but that didn't stop them making a pact with the Beast.

Roy S. Schestowitz      |    Useless fact: Every polar bear is left-handed
Swap:  1510068k total,   420724k used,  1089344k free,    77152k cached