Re: [News] [Rival] XBox Tactlessness Becomes a Microsoft Embarrassment

Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> To top it all off:
>
> Microsoft's Greatest [XBox] Quotes!
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
>> "Ya know, things break"
>> -Peter Moore on the subject of system failures
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> "We're fully committed to HD DVD and have absolutely no plans to
>> support other optical formats,"
>> -John Rodman and Neil Thompson on the subject of "choices" and
>> blu-ray
>>
>> [...]
>>
>> "You dont need HDMI. Our system is fully futureproof"
>> - Microsoft
> `----
>
> http://next-generationsystems.blogspot.com/2007/06/microsofts-greatest-quotes.html
>
> Ouch. They ended up laughing at themselves.

Ohh you think that's good? Check these ones from Sony. I think Jack recently
declared himself bankrupt from giving everyone 1200 bucks.

"It's probably too cheap."
- Ken Kutaragi, Regarding the $499 to $599 price point

"If you can find a PS3 anywhere in North America that's been on shelves for
more than five minutes, I'll give you 1200 bucks for it."
- Jack Tretton, Sony Computer Entertainment America president and CEO

"The first five million are going to buy it (PS3), whatever it is, even [if]
it didn't have games."
- David Reeves, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe CEO

Dang. More at:

http://next-generationsystems.blogspot.com/2007/06/sonys-greatest-quotes.html

--
Mike