Re: [Linux] Compiz-Fusion is Here, Makes Vista and Leopard Look Like Yesterday's Toys

On Jun 21, 12:05 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:
> Watch this video! Wow.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4Fbk52Mk1w
>
> Compiz-Fusion arrives
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | It is not just a new name, quitely behind the scenes developers have
> | been working hard and have come up with some stunning enhancements.
> `----
>
> http://dev.beryl-project.org/~cyberorg/beryl/36/compiz-fusion-arrives/
>
> [compiz] CompComm has a real name!http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/compiz/2007-June/002401.html

Moderately cool, but mostly completely useless. Fire Plugin? I'm glad
they find pyros something to work on and all, but who would ever use
that other than just to show off you can use it?