Re: [News] How Many Linux-curious OEMs Does Microsoft Threaten Behind Closed Doors?

__/ [ B Gruff ] on Wednesday 07 March 2007 22:12 \__

> On Wednesday 07 March 2007 21:13 Bunifa Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson
> wrote:
>

>> Pray tell, Oh Most Powerful Seer, when will Lintard, Gary Stewart, or
>> Simon Cooke cease spanking your sorry ass ?
>
> Who are they?
>
> - and why do they keep mal-treating somebody's donkey?
> - are they perverts?
> - do you know them?

Haha.

"Please send complaints to abuse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with full headers"

AIOE blocked the sad youngster, so he's now using an ISP to which we can send
complaints when illegal pedophilic material gets posted. Be careful, "Bunifa
Latifah Halifah Sharifa Jackson". Now *plonked*; just don't fit it.

--
                ~~ Best wishes

Roy S. Schestowitz      | "Ping this IP, see if it responds the second time"
Mem:    514480k total,   483620k used,    30860k free,     3636k buffers