[News] OSGi Released to Open Source Community

ProSyst and Eclipse Open Source OSGi technology.

,----[ Quote ]
| In addition to our commercial OSGi implementation, an enhanced Open
| Source OSGi Distribution from ProSyst is now available for free.
`----

http://www.automatedbuildings.com/releases/mar07/070307022950prosys.htm

Also in EclipseCon:

'Dilbert' Creator, Open-Source Maverick Address EclipseCon

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://www.crn.com/software/197800997