Re: Vista Contains Typos

On Mar 6, 7:34 am, Roy Schestowitz <newsgro...@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Microsoft Spelling
>
> ,----[ Quote ]
> | Microsoft spelling check it out for yourselves Run -> cmd -> systeminfo
> `----
>
> http://vistaincompatible.com/forums/YaBB.pl?num=1173138187/0#0
>
> More proof that it was put together in a rush.

More proof that Roy Schestowitz is a fucking idiot.

Let's look at the screen shot. It reads: "Microsoftr Windows VistaT
Ultimate"

Given that you can set the console font to any font you want and not
every font can render the entire character set. If an extended
character can't be rendered it gets substitutded. It's real, real
difficult to figure out that with a different font this would read:

   Microsoft(r) Windows Vista(tm) Ultimate

Like I said... you're an idiot if you think that a font substitution
issue really means that Microsoft is unable to spell its own company
name properly.