[News] Eye Candy Made Very Easy to Activate in Linux

Proprietary drivers in Feisty: not by default but easy to activate

,----[ Quote ]
| As of today, the Ubuntu development branch includes a tool
| called "Proprietary Drivers manager" that tries to accomplish
| this task.
`----

http://ubuntudaily.blogspot.com/2007/03/proprietary-drivers-in-feisty-not-by.html

Related:

Compiz enters main and is depended on by ubuntu-desktop

,----[ Quote ]
| I'm amazed that although binary drivers will not be installed by
| default, compiz is being installed by default?

Envy 0.9.0 has a GUI!

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://albertomilone.com/wordpress/?p=66