Re: [News] Novell Licks the Microsoft Boot

Mark Kent wrote:

> BearItAll <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> espoused:
>> Roy Schestowitz wrote:
>>
>>> Novell makes ODF-OOXML translator available
>>>
>>> ,----[ Quote ]
>>> `----
>>>
>>> http://blogs.zdnet.com/microsoft/?p=298
>>>

>> Novell must be experiencing the same feeling of those who bought a
>> Betamax tape player at the moment.
>>

> Well, to be fair the the beta crowd, they were rather better resolution
> in the first place, at least until the high-band VHS machines came long
> :-)

Your right it was commonly agreed that Betamax was the better format. I
don't really know what swayed people the other way. But I do know that one
of my brothers not only bought the wrong video player but also the wrong
car cassette player. He refuses to talk about it, I think he is still in
therapy.