[News] Even Wintel Doesn't Want Windows Vista, Yet

Intel won't upgrade to Vista until SP1

,----[ Quote ]
| For corporations, Otellini said Vista upgrades will be slow. "I know
| of no organization doing an upgrade before SP1," said Otellini.
| "Intel isn't upgrading either."
`----

http://blogs.zdnet.com/BTL/?p=4597

The WOW Starts Now. Just not on your iBook

,----[ Quote ]
| The funny thing about marketing Vista with a stock photo of a MacBook
| is that these days the Mac could actually be running Vista. Too bad
| that's an iBook.
`----

http://www.engadget.com/2007/03/05/the-wow-starts-now-just-not-on-your-ibook/

Microsoft and Intel are already trying to stop OLPC with their own expensive
and insecure toy. They have been mocking the Linux/AMD laptop for a while,
until it was too late, so they united to fight the threat, if not attempt to
join it.

A comparison of OLPC's XO laptop and Intel's Classmate PC

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20070305-acomparison-of-olpcs-xo-laptop-and-intels-classmate-pc.html