Re: This Group Is Unreadable Via Google..

  • Subject: Re: This Group Is Unreadable Via Google..
  • From: Peter Kai Jensen <usenet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 06 Mar 2007 07:57:03 GMT
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy

Kevin Wilcox wrote:

> I don't know how many of you use Google to read newsgroups but when I
> am at work where I don't have news server access I certainly do.  This
> group is completely unreadable via Google because all that comes up
> page after page is the inane noise generated by Roy Schestowitz
> re-posting articles he has siphoned from other places.

[Snip]

And I suppose you're going to claim the moral high ground here?  Well,
that won't quite work, seeing as how you have lately nymshifted as (at
least) "Kevin Wilcox", "Danny Kwong", "Denny", and impersonated "Robert
Parsonage".  *That* is what makes the group hard to read on *any* news
client, because extreme kill-file measures are required to sift through
all the sock-puppets of known trolls, such as yourself.

PeKaJe

I can just imagine a cluster of Windows machines.  They'd have to have a team
of MCSE's equipped with roller skates, just to keep pressing reset buttons ...