Re: [News] Eastman: Eventually, We Will All Need to Choose Linux or Mac

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:26:39 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Hasta La Vista
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| Windows XP is already a dead product. There will be no more upgrades
>| for XP, and even the vital security updates will stop in about two
>| years: April 2009. In short, all of us are going to face a choice
>| sooner or later: switch to Vista or to Macintosh or to Linux. There
>| are good arguments for each of those choices.
>`----
>
>http://blog.eogn.com/eastmans_online_genealogy/2007/03/hasta_la_vista.html
>
>It may soon turn out that Mac OS X's appeal is the bigger threat to Linux as
>people gradually get off the 'Microsoft Wagon'. That where Freedom (not just
>cost) comes into play. Linux already has better eye candy, including Looking
>Glass.

I don't see Linux developement doing anything but accelerating like
some mad rocket from here on out.

I mean there is going to be a distribution to do anything anywhere,
and do it cleanly.