Re: [News] Linux Found to Be a Viable Alternative to Windows

On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:00:02 +0000, Roy Schestowitz
<newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>30 Days with Linux
>
>,----[ Quote ]
>| Many people, daunted by Vista's hardware requirements and product
>| activation issues, claim on various boards how they plan to "switch
>| to Linux." We spend 30 days using nothing but Ubuntu Linux to find
>| out if this is truly a viable alternative for the consumer.
>`----
>
>http://consumer.hardocp.com/article.html?art=MTI5OCwxLCxoY29uc3VtZXI=

Viability,   in general a "capacity for survival" and is more
specifically used to mean a capacity for living, developing,
or germinating under favorable conditions.

"Favorable conditions", The demise or fall of Microsoft.

FAT chance.

I have a great idea. Let's all go watch the march of the penguins.
Right into the arctic ocean.