[News] Installation of Linux Graphics Drivers Made Easier with Envy GUI

Envy 0.9.0 has a GUI!

,----[ Quote ]
| Envy 0.9.0 is now available.
|
| I have written a GUI for Envy in PyGTK (the old Textual interface
| is also available).
`----

http://albertomilone.com/wordpress/?p=66

While eye candy possibilities are open, how about this?

Desktop Cube? How About Desktop Hexadecagon

,----[ Quote ]
`----

http://randomsegmentsofcode.blogspot.com/2007/03/desktop-cube-how-about-desktop.html
http://tinyurl.com/3bph5b