[News] Windows Vista Nighmares, Rants, and Bill Gets the Bill

Why Aren't You Upgrading to Vista?

,----[ Gisy ]
| 1) Price.
| 2) Nothing new to see here.
| 3) It's annoying.
| 4) Tons of stuff is incompatible with Vista.
| 5) It's confusing.
| 6) It's busted.
`----

http://tech.yahoo.com/blogs/null/18085

Expented list of 10 here:

http://www.seolime.com/2007/03/02/top-10-vista-turn-offs/

Windows Vista Experience

,----[ Quote ]
| We started this week out heading down to the local Best Buy and picking
| up the same exact machine, an AMD Athlon 64 x2 6400, 2 gig of ram -
| 320 gig hard drive - dvd Burner - on board 6150LE graphics just like
| the machine I had tested, the only difference being that this one
| came with Windows Vista Home Premium.
|
| [...]
|
| ...after hours of screwing with this machine it was loaded back in the
| box and taken back to Best Buy for a full refund, they asked their fair
| share of questions upon return but all in all took good care of us.
`----

http://trialsoftheswitch.com/index.php/2007/03/02/windows-vista-experience/

An Open Letter To Bill. I hope that some one within the Microsoft family pass
this on to Bill, YES The Bill.

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=1244617&SiteID=17