Re: [News] No Such Agency (NSA) Put Assembly Code in SELinux; RIAA Fights FREE USE

  • Subject: Re: [News] No Such Agency (NSA) Put Assembly Code in SELinux; RIAA Fights FREE USE
  • From: Maverick <Sun@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 14:35:23 -0700
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
DFS wrote:

[H]omer wrote:

RIAA Opposes 'Fair Use' Bill

,----[ Quote ]

A new bill in the U.S. Congress aimed at protecting the fair use
rights for consumers of copyright material would "legalize hacking,"
the Recording Industry Association of America said.

`----

http://www.pcworld.com/article/id,129465-c,copyright/article.html

Greed for knowledge, greed for money, greed for control.

Or IOW: "Waaaahhhh, waaaaaahhh. You said we could screw the public with complete impunity. Waaaaahhhhh."

That's open source's strategy: release the absolute shittiest code in existence, early and often (in case some poor schmo missed it the first time LOL!), then whine "if you don't like it fix it yourself!"

And here I thought Vista was the worst and crappiest. And you can't even fix it either.