Re: lets clone Netscape ..

  • Subject: Re: lets clone Netscape ..
  • From: Roy Schestowitz <newsgroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 05:59:21 +0000
  • Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
__/ [ mike ] on Friday 02 March 2007 05:34 \__

>> "Doug Mentohl" <doug_mentohl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Have a look at this good article which I've just found.

Free-market predators vs. well-meaning reformers

,----[ Quote ]

`----

http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=24068

--
                ~~ Best wishes

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bYsxaMyFV2Y http://youtube.com/watch?v=QNb7gPA1JFk
Tasks: 132 total,   1 running, 127 sleeping,   0 stopped,   4 zombie